The 10 Key Steps to Buying Stair Lifts
- Determine if the stair lift user has the physical ability to be able to get into the seat of a stair lift.
- Review your stair dimensions to confirm there is sufficient room to accommodate a stair lift
- Determine if a straight stair lift will fit your needs or is a custom curved stair lift required.
- Research the different manufacturers.
- Confirm which stair lift model best suits the specific requirements of the stair lift users & staircase measurements - Check out what's involved here.
- Weigh the pros and cons of a self installed option.
- Find some suppliers.
- Check on the suppliers reputation - beyond what they claim for themselves.
- Schedule the stair lift installation.
- Have your stair lift fitted - and travel your stairs with ease!
I can help you with every step of your potential stair lift purchase, contact me and I will help you through every step.